We're always on the lookout for good people. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team but don't quite fit into the roles listed, send us your CV and we will be in-touch.
Financial Research Analyst
New Batch- First week of each month
PredictRAM, an advanced portfolio risk management software firm incubated by IIT Kanpur SIIC and Graduated from World’s Biggest Fintech Accelerators – Tenity (formally F10 Singapore), provides a rare chance for individuals in India to work in the most exciting financial data analytics firm.
Explore the possibilities at the convergence point of finance, economics, and technology. Professionals from all over the world gather here to develop real-world skills while making an impact. You can have a rewarding, exciting, and full-of-opportunity career. PredictRAM has an opportunity for you on our team, no matter your background or course of study.
Bright, analytical, highly driven graduates and professionals have a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business and take part directly in the fast-paced global marketplaces of today. This is both an exhilarating challenge and a great opportunity.
Stipend: 2500 to 10,000 INR
- Mining data and researching for at least 2 hours a day on fundamental and technical analysis of the stocks
- Tracking, monitoring, and recording of market data as well as preparation of forecasts on financial and economic events
- Preparing research reports on upcoming financial and economic events
- Mastering our online software and performing with advanced predictive analysis techniques.
- Working on the development of research reports on the country-wide economy and providing financial forecasts.
- Performing secondary financial research and contributing to the team will enable it to develop robust reports.
- Have relevant skills and interests in the financial market.
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical aptitude, and ability to learn financial concepts.
- Good knowledge of excel, standard MS Office suite, and market databases like Bloomberg, etc.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
- Knowledge of financial modeling will be an advantage.
Front End Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front-end and back-end programming. Developers are responsible for developing and designing the front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers on web design features, among other duties.
Salary: 5000-10000 INR
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of smart contracts & tokens
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
Experience And Education Qualifications
- At-least 1 years experience in Front End
- We always care about the person and his/her skills, so any academic achievement always relax for experienced and skilled candidate.
Application Last Date - 31 August, 2023